mandag, oktober 01, 2007

Mixed feelings


Today I am feeling very tired and have mixed feelings. The past week has been quite emotional and tiring. We have had to say goodbye to our good friends at Hald, and I have not slept very much as an effort to be as social as possible when I have the chance... Now I'm at home and I have lots of preparations to do before the big journey in only 3 days. Not only preactical things, but also saying goodbye to friends and family here at home. I hardly have time to sleep, and when I try I'm so excited that I can't manage. And then I wake up too early!I would really appreciate it if you could pray especially-that I get to sleep so I feel fit when I leave Norway-that all the prepararations will go well and that I don't forget anything important-that the journey on Tuesday will be safe and smoothThank you so much! :)Next post on this blog will be written in Madagascar! I will start posting as soon as I get settled and get a chance to go on the Internet. In the meantime I want to say thank you to everyone who's praying for me and reading my blog. I will try to keep you updated as much as I can.


Inki and her teampartner Eline are preparing their teamwork:


Ingen kommentarer: